Sunday, April 20, 2014

WE ARE AT WAR!

If you take away nothing else from my un-campaign, take away that.

Of course, I don't expect anyone to believe me. No one has yet. They say, "No we're not." Or, "Nobody is shooting at me." They seem incensed that I would suggest such a thing.

But recently I stumbled on this interview with Yuri Bezmenov--ex-KGB agent--who explains the nature of this bulletless war. He makes no bones about it: "The United States is in a state of War....undeclared, total War."

Even with his credentials, I don't expect anyone to believe him either. Neither does he. He knows better. He knows Americans are oblivious to their political environment and are not likely to "unplug the bananas from their ears" any time soon. 
I'm tempted to add that people in Hawai'i  are worse off, in this respect, than the average American.

"Unlike myself," Yuri warns,  "you will have nowhere to defect to," ...This is it. This is the last country of freedom and possibility."


This is the tail end of a I hour:20 min. interview with G. Edward Griffin from 1984. The full version is here>>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

No comments: